- Should it happen that the number of passengers does not reach the minimum passengers for the realization of the travel arrangement 4, you will be sent a cancellation email 3days before departure.
- This is a group tour. Pick up time and drop off time could be changed depends on location or due to traffic jam. We will confirm your pick up time after your payment. If your hotel is not in downtown Seoul, such districts(Mapo-gu, Seodaemun-gu, Yongsan-gu, Jung-gu, Jongno-gu, Dongdaemun-gu), we won’t be able to provide you hotel pick-up service and we will arrange a meeting point within downtown Seoul area.
- Performances and activities in the venues may not available due to it’s problem. if paid activities won’t be done, the fee will be partly refunded.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period,
Please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination.
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force majeure, please contact our customer service for further information.
- In case of bad weather conditions (typhoons, storms or snow) this trip could be cancelled. You will be informed of the cancellation 1days before departure.
- Pick-up & Drop-off service can be delayed due to the heavy traffic on day of tour.
- Children older than 48 months old need to buy a seat, and for babies under 48 months old are free to join this tour without occupying a seat.
- Tour Name : Oneday Hwaseong Fortress + Korean Folk Village Group Tour
* This is not a private tour
- Tour Price : Minimum 1 pax (for private tour, minimum 4 pax)
USD 110 / pax
- Duration : 8:00 ~ 17:30
– Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
– Admission fees of Suwon Fortress & Suwon Hwaseong Haenggung Palace & Korean Folk Village
– Tips and gratuities
– Personal expenses
– Meals and drinks
– Optional activity costs
- Tour Itinerary
8:00 Hotel or Downtown Seoul Pick-up
9:30 Suwon Hwaseong Fortress + Hwaseong Haenggung Palace
12:30 Korean Folk Village
12:45 Lunch time in Korean Folk Village
(14:00) Farmer’s Music and Dance Performance
(14:30) Equestrian Feats Performance
16:30 Back to Seoul
17:30 Drop off at Hotel or Preferred point at Downtown Seoul
- Visit the Hwaseong Haenggung palace, The heart of UNESCO Heritage Suwon Fortress
- Experience the living museum of ancient Korea in Folk village!
- Make your tour much more special with daily hanbok rental! only additional USD 10 for person
- Choose your favorite Hanbok in a day advance and it will be ready for your tour date. (If you chose additional hanbok rental)
Suwon Hwaseong Fortress
Hwaseong Fortress is an impressive structure from the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and the official fortress of Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do. The fortress (constructed from 1794 to 1796) was built as a show of the King’s filial piety towards his father Jangheonseja and to build a new pioneer city with its own economic power.
The fortress was designated as Historical Monument No. 3 in January 1963, and in December 1997, it was designated a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
Hwaseong Haenggung Palace
A haenggung is a temporary palace where the king and royal family retreated to during a war. Hwaseong Haenggung Palace is the largest one of these, use by the Joseon kings since the time of King Jeongjo (r. 1776-1800).
In addition to being used as a shelter during war, King Jeongjo also stayed here during trips to worship at his father’s tomb. The palace was the location of a splendid feast held on the 60th birthday of his mother, Hyegyeonggung Hong, and many other events, including award certificates for successful candidates of special national exams.
Korean Folk Village
Korean Folk Village is extremely popular these days as an exciting trip back in time, exploring the traditional lifestyle of Korea. Korean Folk Village is often used as a filming location for movies and dramas. Visitors can even change into traditional costumes to become the star of their favorite historical K-drama! The village has many fun and exciting events, such as traditional Korean seasonal experiences. You might even bump into one of the entertaining characters dressed in costumes who bring the Joseon Dynasty to life, making this village attractive to more than just history fans.
before 7 days prior : full refund on deposit
7 ~ 3 days prior : 50% refund on deposit
2 ~ D day : No refund on deposit